Friday, November 1, 2013

Sponsored: Comfy, Cozy, Cute



Those three words have never been associated with my period before, until recently. I got the opportunity to try out the U by Kotex liners. First of all, they came in the cutest box and they are all wrapped in the cutest packaging. Honestly, since I have been in package design (one of the best classes ever), it has been such an amazing experience getting to understand packaging and its design. So seeing the beauty,  it was a pleasant experience first opening the package.

I didn't get to use them for a while, but I put a couple in my little pouch that I have in my purse with my makeup, bandaids, and such from like day one. When I did finally get a chance to use the pads, I was beyond excited to whip one of these bad boys out. First, the packaging is very quiet. It does not make much noise while unwrapping, which is great because one of my big things is not having everyone in the bathroom know that I am menstruating. They are the perfect little size as a liner and the adhesive was pretty decent.  That first day was a pretty busy day, so I actually ended up having it on for like six hours and it was a tank.




The pad moved maybe once, but I mean I was running at some points during the day, so that is expected. It was comfortable. I never, at any point, felt like I was wearing a diaper. I was well protected and there was no leakage. I didn't feel wet or damp at any time during the day. So Day one was a ringing success. I wore them again for Day Two and the Final Day. Day Two was a little heavier and I will still super protected and super comfortable with just a liner and the Final Day was excellent with no problems, just comfort.

I would recommend this product to literally anyone and I have! My roommate uses them now and my sister stole like half of my box, and now I am giving you, my readers, a chance to get a free trial pack for yourselves. Just go to this link, follow the instructions and be on your way to comfort! http://clvr.li/1avQZBf

Make sure you also visit the U by Kotex Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/ubykotex
and the U by Kotex twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ubykotex

I wrote this review while participating in a content series through Clever Girls Collective on behalf of U by Kotex, and received products to facilitate my post and compensation for my time to participate.

No comments: