Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Best Job Ever ( + what is to come)



So in the time that I have been gone from the internet, I am have been busy.  Last summer, I made the mistake of not getting some form of summer employment or doing something awesome like traveling the world like some of my friends have been doing. So I sat at home and waited on the world to change because I had no form of income and a couple of friends that were still home but have parents who subsidized their lives. So in preparation for this summer, I applied to an internship and a couple of jobs.

Flash forward some time and here we are, in June of 2013, gainfully employed by my county park system as a... wait for it... head counselor. As a head counselor, I am in charge of the other counselors and I have the most amazing job. My division of the camp is Outdoor Adventures, which means canoeing, kayaking, rock climbing, camping, stand up paddleboarding, surfing and more. When I tell you that this is my dream job. it is my dream job. My co workers are amazing and so far I am having the time of my life working. I cannot wait to work with the kids!

Along with my new job, I have been working on a number of things for this website, since it has been down during the school year. So these are the new and exciting things I have in store.
I am looking forward to getting things back together for the blog! Along with some other things, I also am going to (hopefully) to add my music playlist.
xoxo, 
Sierra Catherine



No comments: