Wednesday, September 12, 2012

college.

I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks because I have just started my sophomore year of college. I am within the second week of school and everything is super hectic. I am doing a lot this year! I am doing a lot with my leadership program this year. It's really funny to think that only a year ago, I was stumbling, trying to find my way in the program. It was super overwhelming trying to find my footing in a program full of people who were doing big things with their lives. However, in the past year, I have made a name for myself. I am now the official webmaster for the MLKSA website, which is literally my baby. I bought the domain name, built it from the ground up, and added all of the content. I am so proud to have that as my legacy for the scholarship; however, I don't intend for it to be my only legacy. I have three more years to make even more of a name for myself. Outside of the leadership program, I have also have been working with the new Lions Club that is coming onto campus. Lions Club is an international service organization that really helps in all of the communities that there is a club and then some. I am going to be the PR and social media co-chair for the Seton Hall chapter when we are officially made an actual Lions Club.

Away from all of my co-curriculars, my classes this semester are kind of anti-climactic. I have some pretty decent ones that I am in love with like Anthropology and Graphic Design. And I have some others that I could personally do without...

Oh well, I am off to do big things!

No comments: