Saturday, August 18, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...

I always see people do these and I think it is about time that I do one myself. 

If you really knew me...


...you'd know I have an obsession with popcorn
...you'd know I love kayaking and water sports
...you'd know I am literally in love with stripes, but mainly broad stripes
..you'd know that once I start a TV show series on Netflix, I can never stop watching it. (Right now, I am deadly attached to Weeds)
...you'd know that I love the smell of vanilla and cinnamon
...you'd know that I am completely enthralled with the Disney princesses 
...you'd know I don't like to eat chocolate
...you'd know I enjoy dancing
...you'd know I am a complete romantic
...you'd know I love giraffes
...you'd know I shop at H&M like the addict I am
...you'd know I can't and won't pretend to like people I don't like 
...you'd know I love hibachi

Enjoy everyone!

xx
Sierra Catherine

No comments: