Friday, August 10, 2012

happiness

So I don't know how many people remember this, but I said that, starting in August, I would be working on a project called 30 days of happiness. So 30 days of happiness was supposed to be a way for me to find two good things about everyday that make me happy. I find myself spending a lot of time dwelling on the negatives instead of the positives in life. So far, it has been really great and I am finding myself appreciating things more as I go along doing the project. I look forward to sharing more with everyone in the coming days..


and now for my friday's letters...
Photobucket

Dear Mailman, I don't know why the one day I want you to be late, you decide to come early. I wanted to send my Arm Party bracelets! Dear Anastasia, I'm sorry I have stolen your reusable cup but it is probably the greatest thing ever. Dear Emperor's New Groove DVD, I don't know where you went... but you need to come back. I miss you. I feel lost without you. Dear Friends, thank you for coming over last night and having an awesome slumber party with me. I had a great time with you all and I will miss you when you go away to college, all of you. Dear Woody's BBQ, I have been craving your  pulled pork sandwiches on a near daily basis since I left Chincoteague and you need to find a delivery service that can send them to me in the best way possible. Maybe open up a place up here... please. PLEASE. Dear 30 days of happiness project, I'm glad you are going so well. Dear Seton Hall, I would really appreciate it if you could give me my new laptop so I can buy my new Vera Bradley backpack.. that would be marv.

xx,
Sierra Catherine




3 comments:

Jane said... [Reply]

Ooo I love your 30 days idea. I might be copying you! I've been a bit of a debbie downer lately! My mailman is totally unpredictable too! And, he has started doing this thing where if he doesn't have mail to deliver to me, he won't come up to my mailbox to get what I'm trying to send out... Amusing, yes. Helpful, no. haha

Charisma Moran said... [Reply]

I love the idea of a 30 Days of Happiness project! How awesome! I feel like people all too often forget to enjoy the little amazing things about life.

Sierra Catherine said... [Reply]

@JaneI know! Doing 30 days has been super rewarding for me and I love it. Definitely do something similar!