Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blog Angels



Hi everyone! What I am doing right now for this month is the Blog Angels project. When I found out about Blog Angels, I was super excited about it. I was looking for some thing like this.  I wanted to help someone in addition to help getting help myself from someone. Sometimes you need that encouragement to continue blogging. Even though you blog on your own for yourself. This project has been good for me and I have been appreciating it.

1. How have you found the experience of helping out a fellow blogger?
I found it to be rewarding, although I think my blogger doesn't need my help. She is so independent and a self starter. Her blog is lovely and she does so much already. I wish I could be more of a help to her. 

2. Do you feel like you are making a difference? 
Honestly, I feel like I'm not making the difference I could be and so I am going to try to be more involved in the next couple of weeks. 

3. How easy/difficult, fun/horrendous is it in reality?
It is easy I suppose, but I wish I could do more. I guess I should help out more. I feel like I have been a subpar blog angel. 

4. What have you learned from taking part in Blog Angels so far?
I learned that all it takes is one person to take an interest in your blog and what you are doing to make you feel better about blogging. Just getting comments, followers and views help out all of the time.

No comments: