Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Letters

So at the end of another hectic week for myself, I am taking the time to write my Friday Letters.

Photobucket

dear God, I almost forgot you, but how could I forget you when you have been blessing me with all of these incredible opportunities to succeed? Thank you for all that you have given me and for all the amazing things that I am going to do in these upcoming months.

dear Josh, thank you for being just the most awesome guy I have ever met. It is a little weird how similar we are, but it's a good weird. You make me laugh and you have been an excellent supporter of me and my career. I couldn't ask for more!

dear Mom and Dad, Again... I feel as if I could never thank you enough for supporting me in everything I do.

dear Anthropologie, thank you for taking me in as an intern!

dear Noah, Sometimes I wish we had never met because honestly, you are such a pain and you just make everything about you and its not always about what you need.

dear twitter, thank you for always being there when I need to release all of my emotions.

dear Dylan, even though we fight, at the end of the day I know you have been the best friend anyone could ask for and I am so happy that you have found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. I am beyond happy for you and I wish nothing but the best during the engagement and I look forward to being there for your wedding.

xx
Sierra Catherine

7 comments:

mHe said... [Reply]

Hi! I love YOUR blog. It's absolutely adorable. How awesome is it that you intern for anthropologie! I am glad we dont have one where I live because I would be oh so poor. I'm your newest follower btw :) - Hope

Chelsea said... [Reply]

Wow, an internship with Anthropologie! How awesome! :)

Lieke said... [Reply]

This is a nice item! And as an intern at Anthropologie, maybe you can find out if they are planning to expand to Europe....

Krystal said... [Reply]

so jealous you have an internship with Anthopologie... that place is heaven on earth!!

Sierra Catherine said... [Reply]

I know right?! I am so so excited

Shelby said... [Reply]

Thank you so much for swapping buttons with me:) I'm your newest follower!

Shelby xoxo

Light as a Feather said... [Reply]

Congrats on the internship! I could live in Anthro! It's my favorite!