Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lazy Summer

I don't like how unproductive I have been this summer. I mean, I wish I was doing something else. I still have the whole summer list to do and technically I'll be doing things in July, but June is boring right now and it is only the 10th. I have been watching a lot of movies this week, especially Disney. Except it wasn't productive.


I wish I had something to do. Like some kind of internship or part time job. I know everyone has been like "Oh just apply." But it is hard to do that if you don't have a reliable means of transportation,even though I have a license and it is not like I am in the city where they have the subway system. Public transportation on the Jersey Shore is a literal joke.  I have applied to at least 30+ places and I have heard back from one that I could not even go to the interview because I don't have a car of my own.

Sigh. In the mean time, I have been trying to learn new stuff to put on my resume. I have learned InDesign this past week and I loved it. So I used it to make my new portfolio, which is beautiful by the way (portfolio here)
and I am trying to learn how to code wordpress themes, but it takes a while so I'll let you know how that goes.

The rest of the time, this is what I'll be doing: painting.

1 comment:

his little lady said... [Reply]

yay for painting! this picture and this art look fabulous!
xo TJ