Saturday, June 23, 2012

In My Car



When I drive, I need to drive with music. Without music, I get distracted and fidgety. Which is weird because music should have the opposite effect... But I love having my music on in the car. So I make playlists and this is my current "In My Car" playlist.

Mercy- Kanye West, Big Sean(youtube)
Whatever We Want- Chiddy Bang (youtube)
Amen- Meek Mill, Drake (youtube)
Intro- the xx(youtube)
No Interruption- Hoodie Allen (youtube)
Truth- Chiddy Bang (youtube)
Such Great Heights- The Postal Service(youtube)
The Night Out (A Trak Remix)- Martin Solveig (youtube)
Some Nights- Fun. (youtube)
Cough Syrup- Young the Giant(youtube)
Something Good Can Work- Two Door Cinema Club (youtube)
Yellow-Coldplay(youtube)

Well enjoy, and in the comments, share your favourite songs to drive to!

1 comment:

nicole said... [Reply]

Hello :) i love your layout ! :) its so pretty hehe ^^