Monday, June 18, 2012

Design Mondays!

As a graphic designer, I have a great appreciation for art and illustration. I am constantly looking for and finding things that I love and adore, designwise, to draw inspiration from and sometimes, I do buy these things. I decided now I am going to do DESIGN MONDAYS to share my findings with you. I'm going to feature one technology based (iPhone, iPad, Laptop case/ stickers/ etc) design, one clothing/sneaker design, one home design and one random Etsy goodie every Monday!

So for this week:


Legends from the Land of Ooo byJublin
(purchase here: Society6)

Custom Sneakers by Bobsmade

Holly Sharpe Tribal Girl Colourway Duvet Cover
(purchase here: Deny Designs)



Summer Sea Tones Infinity Scarf
(Purchase here)


1 comment:

Breanna Hohenstein said... [Reply]

I love that scarf and duvet cover :)