Saturday, June 2, 2012

Chicago!

So I found out today that I am going to be heading North to Chicago in a week! I am super excited for the trip, because I get to go to the city and explore. At first though, I was kinda thrown off because I was going to be alone during the day since my travel partner (my dad) is there for business. However, it turns out one of my good friends is in the city right now for an internship and I am going to see her one of the days I'm there, and meet some of her friends that she has made while she was there. Then I am going to do some clique tourist stuff like looking at the bean and going to museums. Hey, I gotta enjoy the trip! However, I have made a brief itinerary of things that I need to do (like buy a CTA 3 Day pass) and things I wanna see. I am super excited for this trip though!

No comments: