Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dress Me

This week, I am not going to talk specifically about a website where I go shopping, but I am going to utilize a bunch of sites to show the outfits aside from what I want to get tomorrow on my trip to the mall.
I am totally obsessed with this dress from Tobi. I plan to order it online from them ASAP (probably as I write this post)
I am totally obsessed with this skirt from popular UK shop, Topshop. I know we have one here in the US but I think the stuff in the UK is ten times  better than the stuff here.
This shirt from a shop on Etsy is absolutely gorgeous and I totally want it. 
I mean, these are just a couple of pieces that have caught my eyes as I have floated through the internet. If you want to stay up to date on my latest clothes pick, you can either check back here or look at my "getting dressed" board on Pinterest.



No comments: